Longevity and Local: Snell has been locally owned and operated since 1974.
Mankato family: owner and staff work and live in the Mankato area
- 2nd generation of family ownership: Don Snell, Todd Snell
- Ownership and staff are genuinely interested in growing and providing for the Mankato area
Fair, Competitive Pricing:Whether it’s online, over the phone or at the dealership, Snell provides up-front prices on all vehicles.
- Customers will feel at ease knowing that Snell won’t play the frustrating back-and-forth negotiating game when it comes to a vehicle’s price
- Prices listed include manufacturers incentives and maximum discounts – everyone pays the same low price
Full Service Dealership:Snell is a one-stop shop for all your vehicle needs.
- Sales, service, finance, parts, body shop, custom accessories, new Snell Auto Wash, Detail, Quick Lube
- Voted Reader’s Choice Best Place to Buy a New Vehicle, Used Vehicle and Service a Vehicle – 2 years in a row
- Finance department works with over 30 lending companies and has guaranteed credit acceptance
- 70+ car indoor showroom, 70 degrees, comfortable shopping
- Huge selection of vehicles, variety of makes and models
- Multiple waiting areas with free WiFi and refreshments
Community Involvement:Snell is heavily involved in a number of community events, organizations, partnerships and sponsorships.
- We feel as a Mankato-based company, that it is our responsibility to be a good corporate citizen by being involved in the community – whether that’s working with non-profit organizations or patronizing other locally owned and operated businesses.
- Our community room was created for non-profit and civic organizations to utilize at no cost.
- Sponsorships and Involvement: March of Dimes Chefs Auction (hosted since 2003), Child Seat Safety Clinics, Pile-It-On Parade for Echo Food Shelf, United Way fundraising among dealership staff, American Red Cross Blood Drive host
- Greater Mankato Growth member, involvement in Chamber organizations and events
Eco-Minded Company:Snell is continually looking for ways to reduce its carbon footprint.
- The Snell Indoor Showroom was created from an established building (previously a Menard’s building), eliminating extra materials in the process of transforming the space into a dealership.
- The new Snell Auto Wash was built with the environment in mind: no hydraulics used, which eliminates oil spills and water waste contamination; more energy-efficient equipment; Water Reclaim System ensures that 30-40% of water used is recycled. The building was also made from recycled plastic materials.
- The Snell Body Shop recently adopted BASF’s Glasurit 90 Line Waterborne paint. A recognized world leader in waterborne paint technology, the Glasurit 90 Line helps protect air, water and soil by reducing hazardous waste.
Relationships: No matter which department you work with at Snell, we strive to build long lasting relationships with customers.
- Staff gets to know customers and visitors.
- We want you to know your sales person or service advisor.
- Experienced, friendly, trustworthy staff – GM ASE certified technicians, certified Collision Center technicians
Gifts to the Customer:We know that the extras matter. That’s why we offer specials and extra incentives for purchasing from Snell.
- Free month of car washes at Snell Auto Wash with the purchase of any vehicle
- Free shuttle service and loaner vehicles
Sell Us Your Car, Even if You Don’t Buy From Snell:
It’s that easy. For an offer on your vehicle, simply bring it into Snell for a free appraisal.